Every year, the Army releases the best pictures of the year. The Best pictures of 2013 are out and they are winners. Below, we’ve list our top 25 favorite out of a couple hundred images, including our USMHAF’s pick for the Best Picture 2013. Enjoy!
Best Picture 2013
“An M1A2SEP Abrams tank from Company D, 1st Battalion, 64th Armor Regiment “Desert Rogues, ” 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, sits ready at Red Cloud Range, Dec. 6, 2013, at Fort Stewart, Ga. The Rogue company is currently conducting Gunnery Table V, the practice phase before the final qualification phase, Gunnery Table VI. Table V is very similar to Table VI and consists of numerous targets and maneuvers, where the crew attempts to qualify on the vehicle.” -Army.Mil
Photo by Sgt. Richard Wrigley
Best Pictures of 2013
2. Photo by Tech. Sgt. John R. Nimmo Sr.
3. Photo by John Pennell
4. Photo by Sasha Moen
5. Photo by Sgt. Jon Heinrich
6. Photo by Spc. Adam Hoppe
7. Photo by Sgt. Jose A. Torres Jr.
8. Photo by Sgt. Jose A. Torres Jr.
9. Photo by Sgt. Keith Rogers
10. Photo by Justin Connaher
11. Photo by John Pennell
12. Photo by Erin A. Kirk-Cuomo
13. Photo by Cpl. Chris Moore
14. Photo by Staff Sgt. Shane Hamann
15. Photo by Lt. Chad A. Dulac
16. Photo by Sgt. Justin Moeller
17. Photo by Sgt. Joseph Guenther
18. Photo by Staff Sgt. Warren Wright
19. Photo by Sgt. Ken Scar
20. Photo by 1st Lt. Cory Titus
21. Photo by Staff Sgt. Todd A. Christopherson
22. Photo by Robert Shields
23. Photo by Sgt. Margaret Taylor
24. Photo by Sgt. 1st Class Nicholas Ford
25. Photo by Sgt. Brian C. Erickson. Once more unto the breach, dear friends…